Mike and I took the angels to see the Harlem Globetrotters last night---what a BLAST! It was a great show. Tyler loves basketball, it is his favorite sport so he was very excited. They did awesome tricks and pulled hilarious pranks against the Washington Generals. I loved hearing my angels (and all the children in the audience) roar with laughter at all the silliness. They really had it geared at entertaining the children. I told Tyler before the show began to pay attention because I expect him to do at least one of the tricks at his basketball game---he said I was crazy. Although he mentioned many times if he was tall enough he really wants to slam dunk the ball. As you can see from the pictures, we got him a Globetrotters basketball which he did not let out of his sight all night. And insisted he dribble the ball everywhere he went including trying to walk to the car after the game along with the thousands of other people. Enjoy the pictures!
breeeee
14 years ago




1 comments:
u didn't mention them the harlem globetrotters pulling the generals PANTS DOWN!!! bravo!!! ~YOUR ANGEL #1
Post a Comment