CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Breanna's visit















My niece, Breanna has been here for about 2 weeks with a little less than a week to go. If you don't know Makenna and Breanna are about 3 months apart so they are pretty close and I want to do my best to encourage their bond. Anyway, I have tried to keep them busy while she is here. Although if you look at their FB page it usually says "I'm bored" to which I say "URGGGGGG!" I won't bore you with every detail of what we've done but I will add some pictures. I will be sad to see her go home. We have had a lot of fun and I love to hear the girls laugh (a lot). I love you Bre-Bre!

1 comments:

Michael and Yukiko Jones said...

Glad her visit is going well. We missed ALL of you this year at VBS. Hope the rest of Breanna's trip is wonderful!