Here is a picture of our new toy......a riding mower! Yay, no more push mower in 90 + degrees. Mike had his heart set on a John Deere so that is what he got (at a good price, I might add).
breeeee
14 years ago
Anytime I refer to my children (while writing e-mails) I call them my angels because that is what they are to me. They are my precious gifts from God. I am blessed each and every day that I am with them. All I wanted growing up was a family that was filled with love and God gave me that plus much more. And I thank Him every day for my angels.
Posted by missy&makenna. at 7:51 AM
1 comments:
Can't beat the riding mowers!! We have one, too, and it's definitely a time saver since we mow about 4 acres! Enjoy the new mower!!
Post a Comment