I have been on a mission, to make my house more homey. Ya know what I mean, I want it to look & feel comfortable. So I have been looking for dining room curtains for about 6 months with no luck. Then I come across this fabric at Walmart (of all places) and brought a swatch home to see if it would match. What do you know.....it matches perfectly. The only problem is I do not sew. Well, I was talking to a lady I work with and asked her if she sews? She does. Yay. She came over to my house and made me curtains. They look awesome. She did a great job and I am so thankful. So here is a before picture & after of my dining room windows. Sorry about the before picture, I forgot to use the flash :)
PS I forgot to mention that my father-in-law put in a ceiling fan in my kitchen. It was not an easy project but I am so thankful for his help. It looks awesome. Thank you!




1 comments:
The house looks beautiful!
Post a Comment