My boy has been trying his hand at many sports lately. He enjoys skateboarding but tends to only want to do it if at a skate park. I recently took him to an indoor skate park that also had a shop attached to it. He conveniently had his wallet with him so he spent about $150. on a new board. This was money he had saved from birthdays, report cards,etc. So even though I cringed when he handed over all his money, he on the other hand was excited & couldn't wait to try out his new board. He (and a friend & Makenna) skated for a little over 3 hours.........I was sooooo bored (the things I do for my angels).
He is on a basketball league right now that is undefeated. He likes to play basketball on a league but not so much with the basketball hoop in the driveway(do you sense a pattern here? my boy might be a little picky?!).
He also has been playing golf with Makenna & Mike. Again though, he only wants to go golfing if he is with Dad. Hmmmmm He is a little like me when it comes to golf, not good with patience.
Right now Tyler is deciding if he wants to play little league baseball. Got a notice about sign ups and pre-registration. He said he doesn't really like to play baseball except sometimes....................




0 comments:
Post a Comment