Yeah, I know I have the sports blog but not much else is going on so I decided to post here. This is Makenna's off season but she has been practicing hard (trying to beat her Dad, I think she did). The coach ordered her a new golf bag (per our request) and it has her name on it. Looks awesome, so professional. We will start her in tournaments soon. Oh, she was also in the paper a fews ago, it talked about the three girls that went to state & were all conference. Which was Makenna & the two seniors. Her scrapbook is filling up :)
Tyler has been getting ready for spring baseball which is SO much more competitive than fall ball. We got him personal lessons with someone here locally (learned about him from the Monster Batting Cages that Tyler loves to go to). He grew up here and wants to help local kids. He actually played pro with the Texas Rangers & Yankees. He was a pitcher. I took Tyler to his first lesson last week (cuz Mike was out of town) & Tyler really enjoyed it. And Corey was impressed with Ty's hitting ability. Woot woot! I am enjoying this bit of somewhat down time because I know very soon we will be super busy.




0 comments:
Post a Comment