CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break



















We have been super busy this spring break & it isn't even over yet. Over the weekend I took Makenna, Tyler and his friend Nathan to Great Wolf Lodge for an early birthday present for Tyler. The boys had a lot of fun (us girls finished a book while there ;) Then Sunday night Ty & Nathan watched Wrestle Mania which was on until 11pm, way past my bed time. During the day Sunday I helped Mike put together the chicken coop. Mike worked really hard on this & it turned out great. Who knew he was this handy?! It was a lot of work for chickens! They better enjoy it & produce lots of eggs.











Tuesday we went to Five County Stadium to see the Cleveland Indians play against the Mudcats. Didn't think I'd ever see the Indians here but we did. And we got there early so Tyler got some autographs oddly enough, they are all pitchers. I guess one is the closer, Chris Perez. That was cool. The Indians won, of course. I think the final was 12-0. I guess it would be pretty bad if a single A team beat them,huh?! Oh just a side note, the picture of Tyler eating cotton candy is so typical. He is so messy & I am pretty sure I have a picture of him at every baseball game doing exactly the same thing. But little Miss Makenna decided she liked my boiled peanuts & wanted some of her own. Mike called her a southern belle. She needs to learn way more manners to be a southern belle, just say'n! Oh, and do they sell boiled peanuts up in Cleveland? I didn't think so!




Tonight my angels are at Ashley & Nathan's house. Which leaves Mike & I a night to ourselves. Know what he wants to do? Work on the chicken coop. Really? What a guy! Just kidding, I didn't want to go out either, we are too old for that. We are such homebodies.

0 comments: