We took the angels to a festival this weekend and they had a great time. Tyler's favorite was the BMX show (I included pictures of some of the stunts they did). I repeated to my boy many times during the show "Do not try these at home". One of the stunts involved jumping over about 4 people lying on the ground----Tyler looked up at me smiling, my response was "Don't even think about it". They rode some rides although Makenna did not enjoy the ferris wheel--she said it was too rusty and was going to fall apart while she was on it, of course. Mike and Makenna ate fried Oreo's---that's right, fried Oreo's. It was a fun day.
breeeee
14 years ago




4 comments:
It's ok Makenna, I hate ferris wheels too.
(Mike adding in) Makenna, ferris wheels are scary! Let's face it, the Vortex is where it's at!
I can tell by the look on Makenna'a face that she wasn't enjoying it. Love your page! I changed mine earlier tonight, it kind of looks like we might have gotten them from the same website! Great minds think alike, right????
The fair sounds like it was fun! Fried oreos??? Wow- I can just imagine... and I know my hubby would have just gobbled one up, too! LOL!
By the way... you've been tagged- check my blog for details... (if you want to play) :)
Post a Comment