We are ready for college football. Check out our new flag. Sweet, eh?! Although we moved, we are still Buckeye fans (just a side note--I could probably flip easily to NC because I love their colors :) Just kidding!!). We do have a rival in our neighborhood, about 6 houses down are fans of the "other" team. Boo! I'm not sure how much of the game I can watch tomorrow due to the fact that I'll an extra 3 children running around my house but that's OK I'll just send them to bed early! Like that'll work. Anyway, GO BUCKS!!!!!!
breeeee
14 years ago




4 comments:
O-H-I-O!!! The flag looks good! Have fun with the Devries kids! Miss you all!
The Flag looks great!!! Hope the kids go to bed early for you. Thanks again!!!
Nice to know you all stay loyal to the Bucks! Greers turned as soon as we met LSU. Traitors!
Just another Note for you...
This friday I was going to take Kiko on a date to see one of our favorite bands called Downhere. That got cancelled. However, I saw that they will be playing a free show in Smithfeild, NC. Go to Downhere.com for more information. The band is great, musically, humorly (yeah, that's a word), and most importantly, spiritually. Seriously, go!
Post a Comment