CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tidbits






Ok, I have many little things I want to write about so focus people. First, our house in Ohio is sold and people have moved in and we have closure. Thank you Lord! So with our little (and I do mean little) profit we got a dining room table. Which is another blessing because we got it from our neighbor who is moving. We are really enjoying eating in our dining room, we feel so special ;)



One thing we enjoy doing here in NC is going to the Farmer's Market. We usually go at least every other week. Everyone (except me) loves sweet potatoes. So the angels decided to pick the biggest sweet potatoes they could find. Ya'll it took me 2 hours to cook these suckers! Mike ate all of his (granted that is all he ate), Makenna ate a little over half of hers, Tyler ate barely half of his. Now they realize why Mom and Dad pick smaller ones. They did have fun trying to eat it all though.



Ok, last thing---are you still paying attention?! We have been hearing a strange sound in the morning around our little forest area in the back yard. Well we figured it was a hawk and today I captured him (on film, that is). I got a great shot of him perched on our fence. Isn't he pretty? Go ahead, hawky eat all the snakes you want. Alright, I'm done.



3 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE your table. It is beautiful!!!! Enjoy. How did the sweet potatoe fries go?

Pam said...

Praise the LORD! I'm so happy that the house sold! Your table is absolutely gorgeous! That was a big sweet potato, too! I think I'm the only one who does like them in my house... :) BTW- love the picture of the inflatable pumpkin with your angels! Happy Fall!

Michael and Yukiko Jones said...

I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Who we talking about?