My title for this post should be "How much food can Tyler eat at the fair." Seriously. I think every picture I took of him --he is either stuffing his face or riding a ride. Of course, isn't that what fairs are all about?! Would you care to indulge with me........he ate elephant ears (would not consider funnel cakes, it HAD to be elephant ears:), french fries (twice), snow cone, corn on the cob, gyros (oh wait--that one was me), ice cream (oh wait--that was me and Makenna:) and Mike had 2 steak sandwiches. Yummy.
While riding rides we ran into an old friend (let me tell you, the fair was sooooo crowded) anyway back to my old friend (well actually I am older than her) it was Tricia! Can you believe that? What are the odds?! My angels were so happy! They got to ride a few rides together. Do you see their smiles?! I know God loves the friendship these children share. Why else would we He continually put them together? The friendship of Tyler & Nathan and Makenna & Ashley will last a lifetime, I just know it. And I am so thankful.




3 comments:
I know theirs (and ours) friendships will last a lifetime!
I am also very thankful!!!! Nathan and Ashley's face lit up when they saw you!!!
Glad you guys had a good time. I love running into friends while out doing something fun that they can join in on.
How fun!! Isn't it just amazing the way God works in our lives? I'm totally amazed at the way He works each and every day! Glad you all had a great time!
Post a Comment