CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

My Angels










I know I just did a post 2 days ago but we had an interesting weekend and if I don't write about it now well...........I very likely will forget (yeah, I know it's an age thing but at least I am not as old as Steve--ha!). Anyway, I'll start with my Makenna--she was making herself grits in the microwave Saturday morning (she fits right on in here in the south with them there morn'n grits) and went to take the bowl out and realized it was hot. She went to let go of it but was afraid it would fall on her foot so she caught it and burned her hand pretty good. So off we went to Walgreen's to see if there was anything we could do to make her feel better. The pharmacist suggested some cream and to wrap it. So that explains the picture of her wrist. Poor baby but she does feel better today and it did not blister---thank goodness.








Now to explain my boy's picture. Let me just say "Tyler is SO Tyler." While we were at Walgreen's he remembered an experiment he wanted to try. Yes, it's putting a mentos into a 2 liter of soda (we call it soda down here--not pop). The first picture is the before. The second picture is right after he dropped the mentos into the soda. We only dropped one--next time he said he wants to drop about 5 or the whole pack! Also, he got a Halloween card from Grandpa and Grandma in the mail and when you open it there is music. Well he couldn't take it---he had to figure out just how it works. So he took it apart to thoroughly examine it. Well folks, that's my interesting weekend!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Sorry Makenna burned her wrist! I hope it feels better soon! And the mentos thing... SUCH a boy thing to do! Jeremy wants to do that with Michael one day- *sigh* Did Tyler get the card put back together?

Michael and Yukiko Jones said...

It's still "POP" :) Love the explosion, Tyler! Hope Makenna's hand has a quick recovery.