Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Besides me missing my family, we had a great Christmas. Mike's parents came down to celebrate with us. My angels must have been really good this year because Santa brought lots of stuff! Makenna's favorite is her saucer chair, ripstick and mp3 player. Tyler's favorite is his bike, laser tag and Batman lego game for playstation. I was really tired Christmas day because Tyler was so excited he came into our room at 4:45am!!! I tried my best to get him back to sleep but it was pointless---he would keep poking his little head out of the covers to check the clock (I told him he couldn't wake anyone else up until 6:30am). And at 6:30 he woke everyone up by yelling "Get up its Christmas, get up!" He has been riding his new bike all the time--another great thing about the weather here--you don't have to wait until spring to ride bikes! And Makenna is actually pretty good on the ripstick and attempting tricks now (don't worry, I pray for safety every time:) Hope everyone has a blessed New Year!
breeeee
14 years ago




3 comments:
Yeppers, u forgot to mention the scooter MJH
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Have a very Happy New Year!
Looks like fun for all!! Glad you had a blessed Christmas!!
Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment