Ok, ya'll from Ohio ----go ahead, laugh! I thought I moved away from snow but apparently not. My neighbors actually thanked me for bringing snow with me---WHAT?! I did no such thing. And I am not happy about seeing fluffy white snow flakes out my window. They haven't see snow here in 5 years and wouldn't you know it, our first winter here and they get it--urgh!! Of course, my angels are thrilled to see snow and have a snow day from school. They called school off yesterday at 6:00 pm before we even saw any snow---I think they are afraid of snow here. Well, not like you haven't seen snow before but here are some pictures of snow here in the warm Carolina's!
breeeee
14 years ago




2 comments:
You're kids are lucky, they fought Snow Days @ below zero temps here. Enjoy the snow while you have it, hope it make you feel at home. Or at least the Kids will enjoy it. :)
You're right... you didn't bring the snow- my husband did! He was there on business the week it snowed and left to come home the day before it hit NC! It looks like the kids had fun, though! We're expecting more tonight- and we'll try NOT to send it your way!
Post a Comment