CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Makenna's Birthday






My sweet angel girl is now 12. Last year before a teenager. How did that happen?! She had a good birthday (at least I think she did). We went to Kobe --a Japanese steak house. My angels love the food there and all the cool tricks they do while cooking. She got to go shopping over the weekend and pick out new clothes (that is all a 12 year old wants, by the way). And on her birthday she received many cards from family with awesome things inside those cards---to which she says "Thank You". You all are very generous :) And she got new shoes, Sing It Disney for PlayStation 2---a game that you sing along and it tells you if you are in tune with the song and rates your performance and a hula hoop (that was from Tyler). I still can't believe she is 12---where does the time go?!

1 comments:

Pam said...

Happy Birthday, Makenna!! Sounds like she had a wonderful day! I think it's awesome that your children like Kobe, too! Mine probably wouldn't touch most of the food- although Jeremy & I like it! LOL!