CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Almost Tyler's Birthday



Tyler had his sleepover party last Friday. Let me just say "thank goodness that's over with." It went good---the boys had lots of fun which included light saber fights, a pinata filled with candy and toys, pillow fight, more light saber fighting in the dark this time and they watched Star Wars. Sadly for me and Mike they did not fall asleep until after 1:00am---ugh! And were up before 7:00am, double ugh! But I am thankful Tyler has good friends and he enjoyed his party.




The day after his party we met Mike's parents (and Makenna) at Myrtle Beach for a weekend of some relaxation and yummy Calabash food :) We had a enjoyable weekend---the weather was awesome, my fair skinned boys got sunburned--ouchy. Tyler's favorite part of our beach trip was feeding the seagulls. He fed them his left over french fries and shrimp from dinner. Once you start feeding them, more and more start a comin'. Soon you've got a lot of seagulls following you for that food----that is what Tyler thinks is so funny. If you'll recall from one of my previous post bird droppings landed on our blanket well this time a bird pooed right on my arm as I was video taping my angels! So lovely.........you hear me on tape yelling "Oh NASTY". Yeah, real funny! I don't like seagulls.




Also, not to be outdone by his sister ----Tyler got student of the month is March for demonstrating outstanding character for integrity. How cool is that?! Of course, I asked him "Tyler what does that big word, integrity mean?" He said "I don't know." :)

2 comments:

Michael and Yukiko Jones said...

Glad the boys had a fun sleepover. Congrats to Tyler on Student of the month! You are so lucky to be so close to the beach, not that I can be jealous, after all I am surrounded by highways :)

Pam said...

Sounds like a fun sleepover! Ewwww on the seagull poo... I would have been yelling the same thing!