CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

5K



Well, I finished my 5K and I wish I could say I am relieved but actually I am a little disappointed. Not because its over (thank goodness for that) but I think I could have done much better. I am not real happy with my time....I finished in 31 minutes and 16 seconds. I was hoping to get it under 30 minutes--that was my goal. I know I am close but when I have something in my head (like a time) then I really push to achieve it and when it doesn't happen (like my time) then it makes me upset at myself. But I'll get over it. I think I would like to try another 5K......still thinking about that. There are some positives ----I have thee best family around, my husband and children were there cheering me on and met me by the finish line and ran the rest with me (awwwwwww!). Thanks best family around :) Also, I didn't trip (whew!) and no walkers passed me (that would have been very embarrassing). So I did it.....I ran a 5k!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


u did sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!,

makenna

missy&makenna. said...

U DID SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! MOMMY YOU DID AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! love, makenna