Ok, Mom this post is for you! So Mike and I took the angels to the pumpkin patch last weekend which included a hay ride, a corn maize, the pumpkin patch and some 3d room. It was all quite fun---we let Tyler lead the way in the corn maize (he said it was only fair since it was his first corn maize) and we didn't end up exactly where we were supposed to but we had a lot of laughs trying to lose each other in there :) So we took the hay ride out to the pumpkin patch then we all kinda went our own way to pick our own pumpkins. And when we were all done we lined them up next to each other and thought they looked strikingly familiar........Mike picked a large round one (by his own admission), I picked a tall, skinny one (I would so love to be tall), and so on....... Here's the picture of our pumpkin family (in order of course ;)
breeeee
14 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment