CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall










Fall is my favorite time to take pictures of my angels. I love the color of the leaves, the way the sun hits them just right, all of it. Yesterday was perfect, it was sunny and 72 degrees. So out we went to the backyard to take some dazzling shots. And I did get some good shots and some not so good ones. Just a quick note......the picture of Tyler hugging the tree being silly well that is a true and accurate picture of my boy. He is silly! But I did offer him a quarter for the next shot of him being "normal" and smiling. Not sure which I like best. And my sweet Makenna can't take a bad shot.......the girl is a pro in front of the camera (as you can see). Enjoy. And Happy Thanksgiving! I am very thankful for the family God has blessed me with.