CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas






Christmas was wonderful. On Christmas Eve we took our children upstairs and read the real Christmas story to them from the book of Luke in the Bible. They know the reason we celebrate is because of Jesus. And if they get nothing for Christmas, they still have joy because of the gift He gave to us.......Himself! That being said, my children did not get nothing for Christmas......Santa was good to them :) They got many things but if I'd have to guess, I would say the XBox360 with Rock Band 2 and Lego's Rock Band is their favorite. I think they have played it nonstop since Christmas.



I make many Christmas cookies during December and for the most part enjoy it. However, there is one cookie I do not like to make (or eat) but is Mike's favorite so I make him help. Well the funny story is that everyone of us gets very frustrated making these cookies, every year. So this year I tried to document this fact but my smart Tyler caught on to what I was doing so he smiled every time I tried to get him being "frustrated". Makenna always smiles for the camera. But I did get Mike losing it while making cut-out cookies. Which after I shot this picture we all bust out laughing at his expression (I can't remember if Mike was laughing). Too funny.

0 comments: