CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sleepover




Christmas break wouldn't be complete without a sleepover. So Ashley and Nathan spent the night here. It was too cold to play outside (can you believe that?!) so they got to enjoy some of their new toys. They boys were glued to Lego's rockband (notice they have the same shirt....not planned, Nathan just happened to wear a shirt that Tyler also has so of course Ty had to put his on too :) On a side note----Tricia and I have the same cell phone also not planned, scary how much we think alike. Anyway, while the boys were rock'n out, the girls were a bit more quiet.....shocking I know! I peeked into Makenna's room and they were on the DS so I ask what they were playing. They were chatting to each other on the DS..........WHAT?! I said why don't you just talk to each other.......no they said chatting on the DS was more fun. Uhhhh, ok. Silly girls ;)

1 comments:

Michael and Yukiko Jones said...

Looks like the kids had a good time. Oh, and Tori and I got the same phone too. Great Minds Do think alike. :)