Last week Makenna was in a talent show and a play at show. She was awesome in both! In her talent show she was a singer in a band....the band was called Moreapar (a knock off from the band Paramore). Her math teacher played bass but the rest of the band were her friends. They were the last act of the night so everyone was standing and clapping while they played, too cute! She had a lot of fun doing this.
The play was Alice in Wonderland and Makenna was the caterpillar. Which she liked this part until the art department made her a big green head she had to wear (she didn't care for this). Poor girl learned all her line was at (almost) every rehearsal but with this big green head on you could not hear a word she said (or even tell it was her). And apparently this big green head was heavy so she had to hold onto to it while walking around the stage. The play was very fun to watch. On a side note a cousin of mine who I hadn't seen in over 20 years came to visit me on the night of the play and he came with us.....very cool! I so enjoyed our visit. To my sweet super star, Makenna----I love you and I am so proud of you. Great job girl!!




1 comments:
How fun and exciting!!!
Post a Comment