On Saturday Tyler got to fulfill a lifelong dream (Ok, maybe not but he has bugged me for a long time) to go to the skate park with Nathan. I was a nervous mother hen but they do make the skaters wear helmets, elbow & knee pads.....so I felt a little better. He loved it and talked about it nonstop all weekend. And is already asking when can he go back. I am not sure what he liked more, the skating or being with his best friend Nathan? Probably both :) 
Also this weekend we went strawberry picking and I wasn't going to post about it because I think I posted about it last year when we went (I would hate to duplicate a post, ya know?!). However I cannot resist. It was really hot that day so I am trying to pick fast with sweat dripping down my forehead (gross, I know) and I ask Tyler who was next to me "How many berries do you have Ty?" His reply "Four". Really?! I have over half the bucket full and he only has FOUR strawberries (might I add he had a red stain all around his little mouth). So I said "Here Tyler hold my bucket and hold your next to it." After I took the picture I said "This is so going on my blog!"




1 comments:
LOL! Loved the strawberry picture!!
Glad that Tyler had so much fun at the skate park, but I have to agree with you- I would have been (and might be in a few years) feeling the same way you felt!!
Post a Comment