The angels go back to school in two days. This is Tyler's last year in elementary school & Makenna's last year in middle school.......so sad :( They are growing up too fast. Is there a pause button anywhere?! I took them to Adventure Landing today...for some last minute summer fun. This was Tyler's first time driving the go-karts, he was a little nervous but soon was having fun trying to pass people (he managed to pass his sister, he really liked that).
A few weeks ago we went to a new skate park. We met his friend Nathan there. This one is indoors which is really good. Makenna came along with her roller blades. Makenna started off very slow but soon was going down very scary hills. They both had fun...Ty with his skateboard and Makenna with her blades.
Of course, I am going to include pool pictures because it was one HOT summer so we were at the pool quite often. I am a little sad summer is coming to an end.....I'll miss my angels when the are in school. But I am ready to get back in a routine and for some cooler weather.




0 comments:
Post a Comment