CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rain!







We really needed rain. And we got it. Yesterday we had a wicked little storm----wicked because it caused a tree to fall and smash our fence, little because it only lasted about 10 minutes. Makenna's response to the broken fence was "Oh man, now bears can get in". Ha, funny, if bears wanted in they would get in. And I really don't know what made her think of bears?! Anyway, we got more rain today. So this is what I hear "Please, can we play in the rain?" "Mom it is the LAST day of summer break and I really wish we could play in the rain", "Pleeeeeeeeeeease, Mom". So off they went my little puddle jumpers!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

At least it wasn't your house!

Ashley said...

That comment was from Tricia, in case you were wondering!