CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend Fun





My angels had a great weekend. Makenna went with her friend Ashley to 2011 Metamorphosis Youth Conference; Grace live it loud. She was away from Friday to Sunday. They had a speaker talking about God's grace, she said he was very funny (in her notes she quoted him saying "math is a tool of satan to destroy the universe". LOL). Oh, did you just notice what I wrote? Makenna took notes! Oh yes, she did. Awesome! They also had a band and she got their t-shirt and autographs. She said they played all my favorite songs ;) I am very excited to watch her begin her own spiritual walk with Jesus. Makes my heart full of joy! The picture of her is Sunday afternoon (apparently they don't get much sleep on these youth retreats).

Since Makenna was with Ashley, we took her brother Nathan with us for the entire weekend. Tyler was so excited. After we picked Nathan up Friday and walked in our house Tyler says "Now begins the best weekend ever". They played nonstop, all I had to do was feed them every so often. They enjoyed rough-housing on the trampoline (exhibit 1 my pictures), it started off as a hockey game but as often happens in hockey (which I think is why they played this) they fight. So that's what the boys enjoyed doing:fighting! (of course all in fun) Boys will be boys :)

0 comments: