Steve & his family came to NC for a visit. I loved seeing them and spending time with them. Ryan is 8 months old & quite the chunker ;) It was so cute hearing him giggle & seeing his toothy little grin. Sami loved playing, that girl didn't stop. She liked jumping on the trampoline, playing the Kinect (so funny watching everyone do that), singing with Makenna & eating s'mores. She is such a sweet girl. I loved being with Samantha & Ryan (oh yeah, Steve & Cindy too). The weather was well, crappy when they were here. Went 2 whole days without seeing the sunshine, unheard of in NC. Other than that, it was a good visit.
My Makenna turned 14. Ohhhh 14, why is it going so fast? I am going to her high school orientation tomorrow night. Ok, I remember my high school orientation, how can I possibly be going to my daughter's?! I need a pause button. My baby is growing up way too fast. (although watching an 8 month old makes me a wee bit happy I'm not there ;)
While my brother was here, he painted my kitchen for me. I picked out a soft golden yellow color & I really like it.




0 comments:
Post a Comment