I added a new blog today, called Sports Section. You will find it to the right, just click on the link. It is where I will update you on my angels sports. Check it out!
breeeee
14 years ago
Anytime I refer to my children (while writing e-mails) I call them my angels because that is what they are to me. They are my precious gifts from God. I am blessed each and every day that I am with them. All I wanted growing up was a family that was filled with love and God gave me that plus much more. And I thank Him every day for my angels.
I added a new blog today, called Sports Section. You will find it to the right, just click on the link. It is where I will update you on my angels sports. Check it out!
Posted by missy&makenna. at 11:38 AM
1 comments:
Tried to leave a comment on your sports blog but it wouldn't let me. so excited for Makenna!
Post a Comment