Hear me out, I don't want y'all to think I am a goodie-two shoes (is that how the saying goes?). But after I posted UGH (if you haven't read that yet, please do or this won't make any sense), I did some exercises (that is the only way for me to get my frustration out), turned on some music & heard a song that was an eye opener for me. Listen, I know we are all gonna have some bad days (like I did) but that's ok. The up side is I have way more good days than I do bad days. And even in the bad days, its really not that bad. The way God wired me is sometimes baffling but there are times when I need to talk it out (thanks Mike, Mom & Tricia for always listening to me) but then after I talk about it, I have a sense of guilt because I have so much to be thankful for. I give up trying to figure out why I am the way I am, its the way He made me (which btw is perfect because He makes no mistakes). So, see I vented in my UGH post but now I feel a bit guilty. Yes, I had a few bad moments & no I am not going back to Kohl's today but the sun is shining & there is always an up side. My up side started with the song I heard, from Jeremy Camp called I am Nothing. By the title you would think it would fit right into my ugh mood, huh? Not so, here are some of the lyrics,
I am nothing without Your love
I'm unworthy but Your death has been enough
I'm completed by Your touch,
But I feel like I've been given so much
So I thank You
Lord, I thank You.
I guess my point in all this is, whenever you hear me vent (which you will) know that soon to follow is the up side. I do prefer being on the up side of things. God bless.
breeeee
14 years ago




1 comments:
Looks like we were both touched by a song today (I posted the lyrics to one I heard this morning and posted)! As for venting.....its good to be honest, even if others take it wrong. Thanks for listening to me too:) love you!
Post a Comment