CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

i love makenna and hamsters

Ummmm, Makenna wrote that title.  I was trying to think of a title to this post & she took over.  So I left it like that.  Btw, I do love Makenna but not hamsters. 

Makenna and Mike had a daughter/daddy day on Sunday.  They went to Durham to see West Side Story.  They both had a good time.  Makenna enjoyed the play, Mike enjoyed being with Makenna :)  Oh, I added a picture of Makenna's new hair color(she is holding her chicken).  Some summer fun, it will fade before school starts again (at least it better).

Tyler had his 6th grade awards ceremony.  While he was in front of everyone Mike & I tried to make him laugh.  We almost got him to but then he looked away.  He got awards for honor roll & principals list.  He had a great year. 



We have bunnies in our yard.  They are so cute.  I managed to snap a picture of them while they were eating.  Aren't they adorable?

0 comments: