I have a few different stories, all are funny (of course). The first is my Makenna is getting old and I mean really old. No, this has nothing to do with driving. She is turning into a senior citizen, in fact they will probably be mailing her an AARP card soon (Mike gets those offers all the time ;). She has been wanting to eat her dinner before 4pm!!!!!! I mean really, even the senior citizens wait until like 4:30. At first I thought it was just because of the aroma of my tantalizing bean soup. But a few nights later she wanted me to order pizza at 3! Oh my, what is becoming of my child/senior citizen?! I do have proof of this, check out the time on the oven in the pictures.
Our chickens are getting so big. Makenna decided to hold one outside of the pen. Then with help from her brother, she put it down in the back yard so it could eat grass. But it didn't eat much grass instead Makenna yelled while Tyler chased it. I think it was happy to go back into its home.
The angels & I along with Riley took a nature walk on Saturday. They thought it would be a good idea to let Riley lead the way. That really wasn't a good idea. About an hour later we realized we were a bit lost in the woods. Then we finally saw an opening. The only problem was it was the complete opposite side of the woods. We had to find our way back to where we started. We did eventually. I don't know how many miles we walked but from start to finish we were in the woods almost 2 hours. Phew! We were all so tired especially Riley.




0 comments:
Post a Comment