We have had quite the busy summer. I feel like we really haven't had any "down" time. Which is a bit unusual for us. We have had lots of fun although for me sometimes exhausting. Right now Makenna is at church camp with her friend Ashley. She had so much fun last year, I pray it is even better this year. So Ashley's brother Nathan is staying with Tyler this week. In fact, Ty just got back from Nathan's house---he was there 5 nights! Oh how I missed him. And I know by the end of this week, I will really be missing my daughter.
I took the angels with some friends to this place called Defy Gravity. It was wall to wall trampolines & a foam pit. They loved it but we so sweaty & tired when they we're done. And the next day, they complained about being sooooooo sore. hehehehehe
Mike & I took Tyler & Nathan to the Durham Bulls game. Had great seats & a double header game. No foul balls came our way. But the Scott's came to the game too but they sat up over the field in a nice comfortable seat in the restaurant unlike us who sat in the hot, hot sun. Anyway, during warm ups they were able to catch a couple of balls so they gave one to Ty. So sweet!
While Tyler was at Nathan's our animals here really missed him. Riley was so happy to see him & apparently so were the chickens. Check out the picture :)
I added a video of Tyler & Nathan. It is an awesome video. But I do have an even better one but I don't think Tyler would want me to put it on here. It is over 2 minutes of just him trying to get on that white blob thing, he couldn't get on it. Every time he tried, he fell off. It was so funny. I did threaten to put in on America's Funniest Video.




0 comments:
Post a Comment