Ok, so I got "yelled" at by my husband & Mom about not updating my blog. I admit it has been awhile & quite frankly I didn't think anybody reads it. So I slacked off. Now I have no idea where to begin. it's been about 3 months since I updated this so the question is can I remember what we did the past three months? Let's start with November----hmmmmm oh yeah, my Mom & Breanna came down to visit. And they came down so that Makenna & Bre could go to an All Time Low concert. All Time Low is some band they listen to & are in "love" with. Not sure what that's all about, its not like I thought I was going to be Mrs.Jon Bon Jovi or anything, psh! They had a blast at the concert. I am thankful that Makenna & Bre are so close. And while they were here it just happened to be youth weekend at our church. And Makenna was singing a solo. So my Mom & Bre got to be here for that. God's timing is perfect.
Also in November, Tricia & I had a girls weekend in Charlotte. We did some shopping but mostly talking. It was nice to be away from my Motherly responsibilities. I love my babies but it is good to take a little time away. We went to this fast growing church called Elevation in downtown Charlotte. It was fantastic. God has been so helping me on my journey, it seems like every time I throw a question out there, He replies with an answer. And although most of you don't know all the details of my journey, He does. And that brings me such peace and hope.
In December, as it is for just about everyone, it was a busy month. Mike & I took the angels to Charlotte (funny how I had never been there the entire 4 years we have been in NC & then went twice in a month's time) for a pro basketball game & pro football game. I personally don't like basketball so much but we did have good seats & Mike snagged a t-shirt when they were throwing them into the crowd. The Panther's game was quite fun. It was nice weather & they won! What was nice was that we could walk to both games from the hotel we stayed out. We didn't have to worry about traffic or parking----love that!
Also in December, Mike hosted a Christian concert at his work for the employees & the public. The weather for that was not good---it was cold & rainy. So it ended up being like a private concert for those of us who braved the weather. He had 33 Miles & Todd Agnew play. Both were awesome. And the best part was after the concert we got to meet them & take pictures with them. So cool. Oh, I almost forgot---Makenna & Ashley opened up for them. They sang a Christmas song & then Makenna sang "Beautiful, Beautiful". My little singer! Ok, that pretty much catches me up. Now to see if anyone notices :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment