CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008


I don't know who is more sad today--me or Makenna. My baby girl started middle school today. I have tears streaming down my face as I write this. Time goes so fast. I remember walking her to kindergarten (crying then too). Please pray for her. She was so nervous this morning. I wish I could be there with her but am comforted knowing that although I can't be there, I know God is.
Tyler was fine this morning. His friend across the street, Will is in his class so he is happy about that. They are actually sitting next to each other but both have been warned "Don't get in trouble for talking". Please pray for safety and peace for my angels as they start this school year.

1 comments:

Pam said...

Hi! I was thrilled to find your blog- from Kiko and Mike's blog! Just wanted to let you know we all miss you up here in Ohio and we'll be keeping you all in our prayers!