CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Peer Pressure

Ok, I've given in to peer pressure and made a blog! Happy Tricia?! I do think it is a good idea so that family and friends in OH, KY, TX and FL get know what is going on in our lives. So, here goes........ Mike and I recently celebrated our 15th anniversary with a trip to Ocean Isle Beach. We took the angels to eat at Calabash for lunch and dinner---did I mention we love Calabash?! Yum! We took Tyler fishing at the Intercoastal Waterway and he caught one fish and many crabs---blue crabs, that is. I thought it would be neat to pick one up and it latched onto my finger until I threw quite far while screaming. The angels thought it was quite funny.

While on the pier at night we saw someone try to pull in a sand shark that was about three to four feet long. Everyone thought it was very cool except Makenna---she freaked. She wanted off that pier as fast as possible. She was so afraid the wood planks on the pier would give way and she would be in the water with the sharks. I told her if the planks gave way, we would all be in the water with the sharks----that didn't ease her any. It was a fun, relaxing and needed mini-vacation. I am very blessed to have my family. OK--so how'd I do with this blogging thing?

2 comments:

Shannan Dell said...

How fun! I love blogs! It looks like you guys are taking full advantage of the Carolinas. I am so glad you are enjoying it! Love you all!

Ashley said...

Yeah!!!! I love it! You are going to be great at this!!! The pictures are good too. I can't wait to show Nathan the picture of Tyler fishing.