CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Family Visit












My brother Steve, his wife Cindy and their daughter Samantha came to NC to visit us here in North Carolina. I was very excited to see them and we had a great time (well, I can't speak for them.....but I had a great time :) We went to the beach for the day and although there was parking issues (I will spare you the details) it was sunny, warm and everyone enjoyed the big, blue ocean. The next day we chilled at the house and let the kids ( I forgot to mention they brought down Breanna---my sister's daughter) play.......they went through quite a few water balloons, squirt guns, jumped on the trampoline (with water balloons), played kick ball---did I forget to say that the adults did most of those things with the kids :) It was a blast. Little, sweet Sami giggled a lot! The girls also put on a Hannah Montana show---Samantha knew every word to all those songs and boy, did she work that microphone. Thank goodness for video cameras! Steve and Tyler played video games---I was a little scared, they are both very competitive and don't like to lose. Tyler won one game and Steve won the next (although Tyler told me he let Uncle Steve win). LOL I was very sad to see them go home. Of course, I cried and Samantha said "Aunt Missy why are your eyes so red?" Well dear Sami because I love your family so much and wish we lived closer to each other.

3 comments:

Michael and Yukiko Jones said...

It was so good to see a picture of Breanna again. I already miss you guys, but I'll miss seeing Breanna and Brandon during VBS this year also. Glad you guys had a great time visiting!

Ashley said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! I am so glad they got to come down to visit!!!

Anonymous said...

me and bre did the Howdown Throwdown while sami sung:) GUESS WAT!!! now i have rythm:) with bre's help:-)

MaKeNnA