Well I knew it would happen sooner or later........someone would get poison ivy from our "forest area". I'll give you one guess as to who got the poison ivy?! It was........Tyler (your not surprised are you?) He was exploring and must have brushed against it and boy, did it spread fast. We have showed him what poison ivy looks like so he could avoid it but he must not have been paying attention (that's a shocker:). When he was scratching all over---he also was rubbing his eyes. So the next morning he had poison ivy around his eye---ouch! So I took him to the Dr. and she gave him some steroids, only because it was around his eye. He has to take them for seven days. Hopefully it will clear it up. Oh yeah---just a side note the Dr told Tyler not to ever go to the bathroom in the forest! LOL He thought that was amusing.
breeeee
14 years ago




2 comments:
Oh how I can sympathize with you and Tyler on the poison ivy!!! I hope it clears up soon for him and he is able to keep from scratching (too much). It's ALL OVER our back yard since it used to be a field at one time and Michael has had two severe cases of it so far this year- both times he had to see the doctor and only the second time did he get any steroids and steroid creme for it... The first one was from head to toe and places we won't mention... and the second case was so bad on his legs he couldn't walk for a couple of days due to the swelling and the painful rash... I can honestly say I loathe poison ivy!! I'm praying for Tyler to recover quickly from his case!!
hahahahaha LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahauahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha he got poisin ivy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment