CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Makenna's US Kids Tournament



My Makenna had 3 tournaments this week. And it was a HOT week. Today the high was 101 and her tee time was 12:30. But she was quite the trooper. I told her after her tournament on Sunday (tournament #1) that I think she needs a little fire in her belly. She has great composure when playing but seemed to lack the competitiveness to kick some butt, know what I'm say'n?! On Sunday she shot a 98. Her next tournament (tournament #2) was Tuesday which I had the privilege of cadding for her, well really I just drove the golf cart she did the rest. I think it was 98 degrees that day and she shot a 93. There might be a spark growing in that belly. So she is improving and she is actually wanting to practice. GASP!!!!! Let me repeat that, she actually wants to practice. GASP!!! Sorry, its still shocking even saying it twice:) So today Mike was her caddy and her goal was to shoot under 90. She shot a 89!!! Her best tournament score ever. I am so proud of her. And I know her Dad, her swing coach, her brother, all of her family are proud of her too. Well done MJ!!!! There might be some fire in that belly after all. :)

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Way to go!!!!1