Woo Woo Woo! For those of you who don't know, that is what you say for wrestler Zach Ryder. Who is one of Tyler's favorite. Mike got tickets through his work (gotta love that) for Tyler & a few friends to go to the RBC Center to see a live WWE event. Ty was sooooooooooo excited. He took Will, Nathan & Nathan's Dad. A boy's night out. We let Tyler open a Christmas gift early (thankfully, it arrived in the mail the day before). It was a Zach Ryder bundle pack---it included a t-shirt, pendant, headband, wig & an autographed picture. Mike told me when they were walking in, people were saying "woo,woo,woo" to Tyler. Makenna helped her brother make a sign for the event. They tape these events & then play them on TV on Friday. So he wanted a way to spot himself in the crowd. I think he accomplished that :) I do plan to record the show on Friday, so I'll keep ya posted if we are able to see him in the stands. This morning he talked non-stop about everything that happened last night. Let's see, he enjoyed the table smash (I mean really, who wouldn't); counting how many times Randy punched his opponent (the entire crowd counted); seeing his favorite Zach wrestle (we weren't sure he was going to be there---I am so glad he was) & lastly, watching Big Show slap his opponent. Must be a boy thing. I know I've said this before, but it is worth repeating---I am very thankful for my husband. He is such a good Dad, to take the angels to these events just because they like it. I certainly hope my angels know how blessed they are.

Oh, we made sugar cookies on Sunday. Can I tell you what a pain that is? It is a pain. We only make those when Mike is home because he eats most of them & I just don't like making those. Maybe its flash backs from my Mom making such a fuss every time the knife would fall out of the icing bowl & make a mess. She really didn't like that. You know this is true, Mom :) Anyway, my angels help during the part they like, cutting them out & icing them. When it was clean up time, my kitchen was like a ghost town. Everybody vanished. Hmmmmm, wonder who is gonna clean the mess?! Oh wait, that would be me! Hmph! Whatever, I am just glad those cookies are done. Btw, we made them on Sunday, today is Wednesday & there is not many cookies left.




0 comments:
Post a Comment