Ok, this might be a boring post and it's all Mike's fault! If I don't update my blog every so often (really after about 2 weeks, he starts bug'n me) he keeps reminding me. I do tell him he is free to update it whenever the mood strikes him, but he never does. So anyway, we got new beds (see told ya, boring). Makenna's bed was literally falling apart and she was sinking in it. So while we were out getting her one, we decided it was probably time for us to get a new mattress & bed too. We got our mattress when I was pregnant with Makenna. Before that we had a water bed---have you ever tried to get out of a water bed while pregnant? Yeah, it wasn't fun (well it might have been funny to people watching that). So after 16 years we replaced it. Makenna opted to get a full size bed this time (I think she didn't like that Tyler had a bigger bed than her). I do have to point out that Mike didn't think a full size bed would fit in Makenna's room but I said it would. Hmmmmmm, who was right? That would be me. In fact, it looks really good. It matches her vanity. We decided to keep Mj's old mattress for..............Riley. Well, really Tyler wanted it to jump on in the bonus room but I think Riley has claimed it now. That is one big doggie bed :)
breeeee
14 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment