CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 25, 2012

A New Driver!

Most of you who read my blog are not gonna be ready for this, in fact I am not ready for this.  But my sweet little daughter now has her driving permit.  So she wants to drive all the time.  Eeeeeek!  It is really nerve wracking to have your child in the driver seat & you are helplessly sitting in the passenger seat.  I don't like it.  But I guess I have to get used it to because the way it works here is she must drive with a licensed driver for a year, then she is able to take the test to become a licensed driver.  A year!  Did you get that, I have to let her drive with me for a year!!!!  Oh my.  She really isn't a bad driver, although she does tend to hug the right side of the road.  Mike & I have both said to her "white line Makenna, white line".  And she tends to turn a little too fast.  But hey, other than that it's good.  All of you that have been through this, I know your laughing right now & I do NOT think its funny ;)  Those who haven't got to this yet with your children..........start praying now.

0 comments: