For Tyler's birthday present we got him tickets to Over the Limit. A pay per view WWE event. Mike & Tyler were in the second row facing the cameras. Which was really cool because I could see them on TV when I watched it. In fact, I sent them pictures from my phone to Mike's phone showing them what I see on TV. Makenna & I had fun taking pictures of them. Makenna said her favorite picture that we took was of them watching the divas (girl wrestlers). If you look at Mike's face, he seems like he is having fun but Tyler on the other hand looks annoyed & bored. hehehehehe They got to bring their chairs home with them, odd souvenir huh?! It has the date, event & picture of a wrestler on it. Let's just hope Tyler doesn't try to use the chair to whack someone on the back like they do on WWE! He already tries to do wrestling moves on me when we are on the trampoline, painful! He said he can't do the moves on Mike cuz he is too big, I am more his size. I guess that's a good thing (except when I end up with bruises all over me). I am glad the boys had fun & Tyler enjoyed his birthday present.
breeeee
14 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment