CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 14, 2012

Makenna's Golf




Makenna doesn't like it when I try to take pictures during a golf tournament.  So I took some when she was just practicing.  She has been doing great at her tournaments.  Consistently getting better.  I think I already mentioned that she qualified for regionals in October.  One thing I haven't mentioned is she has had some admirers come watch her play.  Each week it has been a different boy (please pray for Mike & I).  Just so y'all know, we are not letting her date just yet.  The rule is when she is sixteen.  So I think these boys are trying to stake a claim to my daughter for March, when she turns 16 (again, please pray).  But who knows, maybe when she turns 16, we will change the "rule" and make it 17?!  Anyway, enjoy the golf pictures.

0 comments: