Mike took Makenna to an 18 hole Tar Heels Tournament on Sunday. She was the only high school girl competing. She did great, she shot an 87. I think that is the best she has ever shot in an 18 hole tournament. She got a pretty cool trophy too. We have her doing the Tar Heels Tournaments because she only plays once a week with her high school. And the more she actually gets to play golf, the more she improves. And since she plays in the regionals in October, we want her to be ready. I think she will be. I am excited to see how she does in October.
Tyler is playing fall ball. And besides his most recent injury (he doesn't want me to blog about it) he is doing really good. He has won a batting competition during practice, he was so excited about that. Of course, what I don't like about fall ball is some of his games start at 8:00pm, yep 8:00! So he is not getting home & in bed until close to 11:00 on a school night! Ugh! Way past my bed time. Enjoy the pictures, which Makenna took (she takes great pictures!).




0 comments:
Post a Comment