CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 8, 2012

September




Boring title,eh?!  But I really don't have anything specific to write about so.....  Both my angels are back to school.  Makenna is now in 10th grade and Tyler is in 7th grade.  I sure wish I could slow down time, they are growing up too fast.  Makenna is now taller than me and Tyler is about my height.  I have a feeling by the end of this school year, he will be taller than me too. 
Makenna has been playing high school golf & doing great.  She has already qualified for regionals which are towards the end of October.  If she does good there then the following week is state which is a two day 18 hole tournament.  I think she will qualify for state this year, just say'n. 
Tyler is playing fall ball now.  He plays in the older division and they are allowed lead offs this year.  Which basically means really dirty uniforms after practice.  His games start on Monday and not until 8:00 UGH! 

Our chickens (they are like part of the family now so I have to write about them) are getting big.  They are super egg layers.  We get 3-4 eggs a day.  I do believe that Lulu (my chicken) lays the biggest eggs.  We have been giving eggs away to the neighbor because we just can't eat them fast enough.  They do not like being "cooped" up in their pen.  They like roaming around the yard.  So if they hear the back door open they run to the front of the pen and pace begging to be let out.  Very funny.  But what is more funny is how they run.  They all love Makenna (she is our chicken whisper)  so when she goes out there and call her chicken "Francis", they all come running toward her.  So funny.  I will have to include a video of that sometime. 

0 comments: