CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dance & Fall






Tyler had his spirit week last week at his middle school, sorry no pictures. Mornings I am barely moving so to remember to take pictures, just doesn't happen. He participated every day, very cute. I do think he likes middle school. They ended the week with a dance Friday night & guess who wanted to go?! Can you believe it? My little guy going to a middle school dance. I did threaten to peek through the doors to get some pictures but instead took one of him before he left. Afterwards he told me he didn't dance but did drink 2 cans of pop and had sour punch straws. Yeah, it took him awhile to get to sleep that night!







I took Makenna, Tyler & Riley on a nature walk on Saturday. The weather was perfect. I did have some cleaning to do (I have family coming into town this week) but decided cleaning can wait. I wanted to spend the day with my angels. And I am very glad I did. We had a great day. They even agreed (even without cell phones or video games...gasp!). They climbed trees, ran down (and typical brother pulled his sister's leg so that she would slide on her bottom down the hill) a steep hill, took lots of great shots & had quality time together. I do have say that at one point during our walk we got a little lost and ended up at a school/playground and Tyler took off for the swings & Makenna was using my camera but it was as if my mind went back about 7 years when they loved going to the park to play & I could actually see them back then. Oh my heart really is struggling with them getting older. I am and have loved every moment with them & am so thankful that God gave them to me. How blessed am I?

0 comments: