Yay, I have my house back! The floors are done, furniture is back in the house & the shed/barn is done. Thank goodness. So just a little note, when I say the furniture is back in the house--that means that Mike & I moved it all out in the garage to begin with, then he made me help him carry it all back in. Not only that but there was a lot of lifting over our heads and shifting positions while holding onto this big 'ol sectional. Now I know Mike could not do it by himself but I was hoping he could find a friend, neighbor, random dude, someone to help him (other than me). Normally I don't mind helping but these pieces were heavy! But thankfully it is done. Well, the living room is, we are still working on moving things (Mike's junk) from the garage into the shed. We have made some progress but it is not quite ready for 2 cars just yet.
breeeee
14 years ago




1 comments:
Looks great!!! I love it!
Post a Comment