CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nerd









This week is spirit week at Makenna's high school. Today was nerd day, doesn't she make a cute nerd?! Although I did tell her that just because you put on a pair of glasses does not make you a nerd (speaking from someone who wears glasses/contacts:). So she put a little bit of tape around the nose part of the glasses & looked for a pocket protector but we were fresh out! She did make a funny joke, she asked Mike if it was nerd day at his work too?! hehehehhehehe. Yesterday was college day and of course, she wore Ohio State (even though they lost on Saturday). It was a bit chilly but she did not have an OSU sweatshirt (hint, hint Grandparents) so she wore a t-shirt. Really not sure what the rest of the week is but if I remember I'll try to post pictures.

0 comments: